Thorp Associates is committed to providing a high level service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact Richard Warren, Partner by phone (+44 (0)1293 850 800) in the first instance so that we can try to resolve your complaint informally.
At this stage, if you are not satisfied please contact Andrew Billingham, Partner. You can write to him at:
2nd Floor Origin Two,
106 High Street, Crawley,
- We will acknowledge your complaint and ask you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement within 5 working days of us receiving your complaint. This may be sent by letter or electronic mail.
- We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
- We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment and confirm what will happen next within 5 working days of your reply.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
- We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 working days of our request;
- We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 working days from receiving their reply.
- Andrew Billingham will then invite you to meet him to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 5 working days of the end of our investigation.
- Within 2 working days of the meeting Andrew Billingham will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions agreed with you.
If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Andrew Billingham will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include suggestions for resolving the matter. He will do this within 5 working days of completing our investigation.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
NOTE: In any event, we will comply with any statutory procedures that may relate to your complaint.